15 January 2012

Happeeee New Year!

This week I published my first eBook!

You may have noticed a lot of people posting recently about getting in on the next big thing: eBooks. Within 24 hours of reading one of these articles, I found myself uploading the files and designing the cover of my first eBook.

"Unsolicited Advice" is exactly that: just a simple, concise collection of advice on 'correcting' a variety of poor habits, as well as suggesting several good habits to start. Not a great literary work but I think it's a good start.

If you're evenly mildly interested, please consider reading the content preview. Maybe you're thinking of gifting it to someone whose poor habits are currently driving you crazy. Be bold: give it to your neighbour or coworker or friend. The book is ultimately a great resolution-maker for everyone.

In fact, my goal was to encourage everyone to strive to become better people -- including myself.

So of course now I'm already planning another book... The next one will be about beer and craftbrewing, I think. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: