24 January 2007

Monitor Switcheroo

Mr. CoWorker kindly drove me up the road to our local NerdMart yesterday at lunch so I could trip me a new TFT. Man, this LCD's got mad inches, a diggin' input and it's wided out, all for a sweet song. I was chillin'.

Old Anti-Glare CRT at home has been rubbing off on me for some years so it was high time I sought a new not-for-work monitor.

sigh. Yeah, so it turns out that Not-For-Work these days is fast becoming Much-Too-Fun... and Project-Dream-Time is not really considered Billable-Hour-Time by my employers, unfortunately. (Probably something I don't need to confirm with them.)

Sis says everyone does it. Maybe they just don't normally admit it.

Oh well, maybe the bossgods will take Old CRT in lieu and we can start afresh. That'd be a fun project, right? Uhh... guys...?

No comments: